TaylorMade 2018 M4 D-Type Driver
The new M4 D-Type driver combines the new Twist Face and Hammerhead slot with innovative draw-biased features to provide a performance prescription that many golfers can benefit from.
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot.
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- The two-tone crown cosmetics have been altered to make the face angle appear more open, resulting in a more closed face at impact.
- 41 grams of weight have been moved heel-ward to deliver draw bias.
- Shaped for a solid and explosive sound
- Reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face
|Loft||9.5° 10.5° 12° |
|Dexterity||Left or Right|
|Flex||Regular or Stiff |
|Shaft||MFS 5 55|
|Face Condition||10 / 10|
|Sole Condition||10 / 10|
|Top Condition||10 / 10|
|Grip Condition||10 / 10|
|Additional Information / Comments||No|
|Year of Introduction||2018|
|Shaft Condition||10 / 10|