• Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance on off center hits.
• A weight port is permanently placed in the center of the back of an iron head during production guarantee that each iron has the same swing weight
• The CG location is optimally positioned in the center of the face between the toe and heel
• Ultra-thin face thickness promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long and middle irons.
• Multi Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform from a variety of lies.
• Low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.
|Additional Information / Comments
|Year of Introduction
||9.5 / 10
||8.5 / 10
||7.5 / 10
||8.0 / 10
||7.0 / 10