The Maltby FGT wedges feature a modern sized "players" profile that combines forgiveness for the average player with the versatility required by highly skilled lower handicap golfers. The slightly oversized profile promotes confidence at address with a sole grind that allows for variety of shot shapes from any turf condition.
The variable mass distribution between the 52°, 56° and 60° wedges is designed to control trajectory resulting in lower launch angles as the lofts of the wedges increase relative to traditional wedges. This design feature is accomplished by moving the center of gravity higher up the face as the loft increases which greatly improves trajectory and distance control.
The "Tour Grind" sole features heavy toe and heel relief grinds on the sole allowing for wide variety of shot shapes but also provides sufficient effective bounce angles to be playable from most turf conditions.
CNC Milled face surface and grooves ensures face flatness groove effectiveness for added control and consistency. The CNC milled “MG” (Multi-Groove) Technology optimizes spin and control on shots around the green by increasing friction on less than full shots
- Modern “Players” wedge design in a slightly oversized profile.
- Form Forged from 8620 Carbon Steel for exceptional feel.
- Unique Tour Grind sole designed for versatility on the scoring shots from a variety of turf conditions.
- Variable mass distribution between the 52°, 56° and 60° wedges designed to provide the Trajectory and distance control needed for high level performance in the scoring clubs.
- CNC Milled face ensures face flatness for added control and consistency. “MG” (Multi-Groove) Technology optimizes spin and control on shots around the green.
- The perfect choice for players seeking versatility and forgiveness in their wedges.
- Universal Hosel accepts both .355" tapered and .370 parallel golf shafts
- Rich Pearl Chrome finish
- Recommended Ferrule – 70PI