Gain control of your short game with Revolution Control Golf Balls. A soft Shore 62D cover outfitted with dual radius dimple design allows the ball to stay on the face longer for more spin on scoring shots. The large, high C.O.R. core maximizes ball speed to generate fast, high and long trajectory for optimized launch. A 2-piece construction maximizes distance and control to equip Maxfli® Revolution Control Golf Balls with added performance.
- Innovative cover and core construction promotes increased spin control and performance
- High Coefficient of Restitution core maximizes initial ball speed to launch it fast, high, and long
- 85 compression rating provides a softer feel and more feedback than other comparable golf balls
- Extra soft Shore 62D cover stays on face longer to generate more spin on approach and greenside shots
- High launching, low spinning dual radius dimple design optimizes initial launch for distance
- 2-piece construction maximizes distance and control
- Conforms to USGA rules