Optimize key swing characteristics by playing U/6 Tour Soft Golf Balls. The ultra-low compression, high energy core generates fast ball speed and less spin for golfers with lower swing speed that require a Tour caliber performance golf ball. A cast urethane cover adds durability and Tour-preferred quality. An innovative 6-piece construction features 4 mantle layers, which move weight from the core to increase MOI and equip Maxfli® U/6 Tour Soft Golf Balls with first-class spin and accuracy.
- Designed to generate increased ball speeds and distance for golfers with slower swing speeds
- New ultra-low compression and high energy core provides fast ball speeds and low spin for performance
- 4 mantle layers move weight from the core to achieve higher MOI for lower spin and straighter flight
- New cast urethane cover construction adds durability and is preferred by Tour professionals
- 336 dimple pattern provides player-preferred penetrating ball flight trajectory
- 6-piece construction allows for unprecedented control and performance
- Conforms to USGA Rules