From the creation of the first metalwood in 1979, TaylorMade has established a legacy of breaking from tradition to reach new thresholds of performance. In 2018, we have once again uncovered a new frontier of driving potential with Twist Face technology—a radical departure from traditional driver-face design, engineered to correct for inherent human swing tendencies in real-time, giving golfers a tangible competitive advantage. Combining our new Y-Track and Hammerhead Slot, the new M3 driver offers our most technologically advanced driver ever.
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot.
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- Shaped for a solid and explosive sound
- Reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face
||Fujikura Pro 50
||Winn DriTac Midsize
||9.0 / 10
||8.5 / 10
||9.0 / 10
||6.5 / 10
|Additional Information / Comments
|Year of Introduction
||9.5 / 10