Driven by design, the Tommy Armour TA1 Driver delivers the perfect combination of distance and forgiveness. Designed in partnership with Designworks – a BMW Group Company – the TA1 Driver features a premium, DAT 55g Titanium Cup Face construction to elevate ball speeds across the face. The lightweight Carbon Fiber Crown features built-in Surface Disruptors to maximize club head speed and distance. Tungsten sole weighting optimizes MOI and CG placement for superior forgiveness.
- Cast 8-1-1 Titanium body construction maximizes stability
- Sleek, contrasting crown with alignment cues enables unmatched accuracy
- Adjustable loft sleeve enables loft and lie angle customization
- Lamkin UTx Grip enables optimal grip security in all conditions
- Available in 9 and 10.5 loft options.
- Available in Senior, Regular and Stiff flex options
Premium Shaft Features:
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi Graphite Shaft Premium elastic Titanium Nickel (TiNi) wire allows energy to be loaded and unloaded with greater efficiency
- Extra strength in the tip section allows for tighter shot dispersion, even for players with higher swing speeds
- Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) Prepeg with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepegs
- L.R.C. creates a higher density of carbon fibers without adding weight for added strength and enhanced feel
- Variable Torque System optimizes performance by targeting shaft torque and frequency for finetuned conditioning